Monday, February 7, 2011

I was a told a story today...

A superior of mine came up to me after a meeting and essentially said that money is not the most important thing in life. He began to tell a story about how he was once, in his youth, part of a corporation that would have been worth 150million dollars if they had turned it into shares. He follows up by saying the day before the company was going to go through the process, and essentially be millionaires overnight - he left. He said that his heart was not there.... which I could understand. The real problem I have is that he said he is in a position that is his lowest paying that he has ever had, and it is essentially the worst job he's had, but he's happy. He has full benefits.. and 6 figure income.  I'm thinking he's a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment