Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weight Loss Contest

My work had this contest to see which one of us could lose the most amount of weight within a month... the prize was a 50in Plasma Tv. I figured I had a pretty good shot at winning because of some of my background knowledge in loosing weight - I used to be a collegiate wrestler. So, I signed up. The following week we all took our starting weights, mine was 187lbs. I immediately started myself on a diet - pretty much consisted primarily of vegetables and fruit. Within the first three weeks of this diet, I lost about 15lbs, which is not bad at all. The last week is where my cutting weight technique really kicked in. The last 5 days of the month I went into this cutting weight mode, where I ran an extreme amount, etc. And the last 2 days I was running with a sauna suit. I ended up losing a total of 35lbs over the course of that month, however I have gained some of it back now. Needless to say I won the contest and am now watching the Super Bowl on a 50in Plasma Tv.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, that's some real dedication there! Nothing better to compliment a healthy lifestyle than a 50in Plasma TV!

    ReplyDelete